Best Abstract Awards
Awarded to presenting authors of selected abstracts based on peer review of the scientific content of their abstracts.
|Best Abstract Awards
||KRW 300,000 / USD 300
||KRW 200,000 / USD 200
|Best Poster Award
||KRW 500,000 / USD 500
The organizing Committee of ATW 2019 will provide Travel Grant (USD 1,000/person) to presenting authors whose abstracts are selected for either oral or poster presentation. Presenting authors who reside outside of Korea will be considered for the Travel Grant. After the abstract submission is closed, the Scientific Committee will conduct a peer review and assign the grants based on the content of the abstracts and the authors' nationalities. Awardees will be notified in mid-September by e-mail.
Get a Travel Grant by Submitting the Manuscript to the KJT
- If you check the intent of submitting a manuscript to The Korean Journal of Transplantation (KJT) in a process of abstract submission, you will be given priority when selecting the Travel Grant winner.
- Please note that if you are selected as the Travel Grant winner, you must submit a manuscript to KJT.
ATW 2019 Research Grant
The ATW 2019 Research Grant provides KRW 10,000,000 per research case to support overseas researchers (total 3 research cases).
- Applicants must submit (an) abstract(s) by the deadline of July 16, 2019 via the ATW 2019 website. The themes of the abstract(s) and the research do not have to be the same.
- Applicants must submit a letter of recommendation from his/ her mentor to the ATW 2019 Secretariat via e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org). Please note that the mentor must be an active member of the KST. The mentor must fulfill his/her responsibility with regard to the applicant's research.
1. Application Form (attached)
2. Curriculum Vitae
3. Certificate of Employment
4. Letter of Recommendation from a Mentor (attached)
The selected researchers of the ATW 2019 Research Grant will receive:
1. 70% of the Grant (KRW 7,000,000) at the ATW 2019 Award Ceremony and Closing;
2. 30% of the Grant (KRW 3,000,000) in the research presentation year after the presentation.
(* The Research Grant will be paid in Korean Won)
The selected researchers of the ATW 2019 Research Grant must:
1. Attend ATW 2019, and make an oral presentation of their research results at the next ATW.
2. Publish his/her research results in the Journal of The Korean Journal of Transplantation (KJT) within Six months of his/her presentation.
(* If there is a justifiable reason, the presentation of the research results may be deferred once by one year.)