- Entrants are free from the obligation for PCR screening on the 1st day after their entry(10.1.~) and are able to screen themselves by PCR test within 3 days.
- Discontinuation of obligation for registration of PCR screening in Q-CODE website (10.1.~).
- Subject to change in the event of future emergence of new mutations or any situational change here or abroad.
- For quarantine guideline when leaving Korea, please check the individual policies of each country
COVID-19 Test Cost
1. Test Cost for Departure
|Category||PCR Test||Antigen Test|
(Weekdays 7AM~9AM / Holidays)
(Weekdays 7AM~9AM / Holidays)
|Koreans||KRW 96,000||KRW 100,000||KRW 61,000||KRW 65,000|
|Foreigners||KRW 104,000||KRW 110,000||KRW 69,000||KRW 75,000|
2. Test Cost for Arrival
|Arrival Passenger||KRW 80,000|
※ Who is able to take the arrival PCR test at Incheon Airport : Foreigner with a short-term visa
Quarantine guideline for foreigners
- No quarantine required regardless of vaccination status or visa type (only confirmed infection cases will be quarantined)
- Symptomatic Entrants
|Classification||PCR test||Test result||Action|
|Symptomatic entrants||Arrival Hall or Central Quarantine and Medical Support Center (Quarantine Facility)||Positive||Transfer to one's residence, hospital, or treatment facility|
|Negative||The procedure for the asymptomatic entrants shall be followed by object.|
- Asymptomatic Entrants
|Type||Autonomous PCR screening within 3 days of arrival in Korea||Quarantine|
|Public Health Center||Quarantine for only confirmed persons|
Airport COVID-19 Test Center
or PCR testing capable medical
(at own expense)
|Quarantine for only confirmed persons|
- Basic immigration procedure
- Checking quarantine information of all entrants.
- Quarantine information
- Check health status and information, etc. of entrants.
- Q-CODE users:
Present the issued QR code for the quarantine officer to scan and check the information.
Present the health status questionnaire for verification. After checking, the information is entered into the immigration system.
- Confirm the health conditions of those entering the Republic of Korea by presenting the QR Code* issued by the system to the quarantine officer at the time of entry after having inputted quarantine information through the preliminary quarantine information input system (Q-CODE).
- Quarantine Information Pre-entry System (Q-CODE)
- Registration is strongly encouraged for all passengers entering from overseas.
- Q-CODE system users may report their health status by presenting the QR code (no additional documents required)
- How to use the Q-CODE
※ The entry procedure above is subject to change depending on the COVID-19 situation.
Bring one of the following three documents in printed copy:
- 1. Confirmation of Negative PCR Test Result (only test results within 48 hours of departure are recognized)
- 2. Confirmation of Negative RAT Test Result (only test results within 24 hours of departure are recognized)
- 3. QR code issued by Q-CODE
* Your name on the document should be the same as on your passport.
** Passport number or ID card number should also be valid.
※ Please note that a speedier immigration inspection is possible when using the Q-CODE system.