Lecture Note Submission
Lecture Note Submission (for Invited Speakers)
*Lecture note is the abstract of your lecture contents (1~2 A4 pages). It is not your PPT lecture file.
■ How to Submit
If you are already signed up on this website, you can use the account for your lecture note submission.
2. Submission & Confirmation
After you submit the lecture note, a confirmation letter will be sent to you via e-mail.
3. Lecture Note Submission List
To review or modify your submitted lecture note, visit ‘Lecture Note Submission List’.
■ Guideline for Lecture Note Submission
- Submission method: Online submission only *Sign-up required
- Language: English *ONLY Coordinator Session lecture notes may be submitted in Korean.
- You may add up to one table, figure or image if needed.
- If you have two or more lectures, you should submit the lecture notes for each lecture separately.
- If online submission is not available, please contact the congress secretariat at [email protected]